Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I am SOOO hungry!!


I'm sure I could add the audio effects of my stomach growling. As I try to catch up, I smell my 7 A.M. roast that I just checked and is all deliciously done; the meat falling off the bone, the vegetables' flavour permeating the meat and juice. All it lacks is some "Bosch Potatoes"!!


If you hadn't noticed, we've been uber-busy. Now that it seems things are slightly better, we are working 16 hour days (or midnights), but we are digging in our heels and "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 3:14


Praise Reports:

*Healed Ankle

*2 Babies Potty Trained (3 yr-boy & 22 mo-girl)

(This is by no means a complete list of all prayers answered)


There has been so much accomplished that I have to categorize and post at a later date. I'll try not to wait so long.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your ankle is healed. But 2 babies potty trained has to be the winner!

And having done all, stand!

MrsAlphaMale