Proverbs 31:27

Friday, August 15, 2008

And We're Back!


Sorry about that gap in blogging. My computer would NOT log into Bl.ogger, G.m.ail or even Go.ogl.e!! My computer super brother fixed everything-remotely!! My #1 was laughing, moving the mouse trying to mess him up! Extra big hugs to him!!


Ok, now to the blog...ya know, real life!!

I wanted to share my other cake/muffin-thing recipe. It was so good that when I ate the leftovers I was surprised it came out of my oven!! Ok, here goes...


2 cups flour

1 1/4 TBS baking pwd

1 1/2 tsp ground ginger

1 TBSP orange peel

1/4 cup butter or coconut oil

2 eggs

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup yogurt (homemade)

1/2 orange juice

1/2 cup honey


Blend orange peel in the orange juice. Mix dry ingredients, add liquids, mix well til nothing is dry. Put in GREASED pan. Cook at 400F degrees for 20 mins. Watch/check your cake the last 2-5 mins depending on your oven temps.


It doesn't taste like ginger, but it does have a strong orange flavor that is just naturally wonderful!! Please enjoy with your favourite beverage!
I have also been contemplating whether or not to continue with the Thankful Thursday or Then Sings My Soul Saturday. I don't blog regularly (barring the week of clothes) and I missed Thursday & would like to spend all of tomorrow outside. If I do continue, it may end up being Thankful Everydays and Singing to the Lord!
Okie dokie, what else? Not much here. I plan, Lord willing, to knit more & write up patterns and therefore blog less. We'll see. Hope you're enjoying the last days of summer break. I have school to start & projects to plan to keep everyone happy, busy and learning without realizing it!! Maybe I'll let you know what I'm doing for school, once I get it going. I have some great ideas from my big sis & am so ready to start!
K, nuthing else here. Ciao.

No comments: