Proverbs 31:27

2014 UPDATE - Baby Girl born January 26, 2014 Unassisted homebirth Our 10th Sweetie Pie!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

More Cooking

The last few days I've been on my feet making double or triple batches. Today I made this wonderful Chicken 'n' Rice. Just like most everything I make, it's "Not Your Mama's Cooking"! I sauteed the Onions and Garlic in Olive Oil then added the Carrots and Celery. I used the chicken that was leftover that I had frozen and added that right before I put in the rice ingredients and broccoli. Cook for 10, let rest for 10, voila...and you've got dinner in no time at all (especially with the pre-cooked meat).
As I'm posting this, dh showed me the moon and so I had to take a picture...com'on, it's a digital camera, and how far away is the moon?!

No comments: