Proverbs 31:27

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Should I Now Quit The Memes? Ayep!

I must get back to my original view for this blog: to stay in touch with family and friends. With all that I do everyday (I don't see how anyone else could blog more than I have done and still manage their home!) I see that I spend too much time here.

"If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
"He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
"Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself."
I Timothy 6:3-5

So I withdraw from memes and commenting to others of my own volition. I am done with useless conversations with those who are not aspiring Proverb 31 women. If you are in the sidebar or I regularly comment or email you, it is not you.

"And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." I Corinthians 14:35

"Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." I Corinthians 15:33

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." I John 2:27

These are the verses the Lord has given to me to confirm that I should not be roaming others' blogs that do not fervently adhere to God's Word.

No comments: