I know this is a day late, but I wanted to do this. There are few in this group, but they seem to be like-minded. So, once again, I will count my blessings!!
1. I have my perfect husband - who daily helps me grow in the Lord!! (ROFLOL!!)
2. I have 5 wonderful, healthy, extremely smart (4 yr. old is reading!!), willing to learn and beautiful children!! (What can I say: they're my children and I am biased!!)
3. The raspberries are almost in full fruit...we are all learning to wait until they are very red!!
4. I am feeling GREAT this morning and have been able to think clearly and do soooo many regular chores and am almost caught up in every area!! --almost :)
"Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16:3
5. God is Faithful, Merciful and so much more!!
"Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness."Psalm 29:1-2
For more Count Your Blessing Monday participants, click here.