Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moving...in the Blog-o-sphere

I've moved my blogging over to Wordpress, but I just did so, I'll let you know where (not the same name, hehe) in a couple/few days.
Quick Update: Everyone is fine, healthy & yes, the computer and office have been moved across the room.
Still keeping up on everyday & now figuring out the new blog's layout & whatnots.

Why did I move?
Because I can...really, I saw many others who had blogger move to different places & my new page looks clean and neat and organized by comparison to this one.

Ok, it's late 'n' there's still lots to do & more tomorrow also. See ya soon.

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Can't blame ya for leaving blogger. I have been thinking of going to Typepad. Glad to hear that everything is well with you and yours.

bunches of yarn said...

So glad to hear you again. Typepad blogs seem to have more stuff available. Let us know.

Thanks for updating us.
"Seal was worried!" (from Sarah Plain and Tall)