Proverbs 31:27

2014 UPDATE - Baby Girl born January 26, 2014 Unassisted homebirth Our 10th Sweetie Pie!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mmmmm...Homecookin'


Breakfast was slightly, but pleasantly different. Making Eggs 'n' Toast every morning can get monotonous. I included leftover-leftovers! :) For dinner last night I took leftover mashed potatoes and put them with a hamburger gravy. (Carrots, celery, onions, garlic, salt and a bit of parsley saute in a white sauce and added to the cooked hamburger.) It was yummy!! This morning I took the leftover gravy and put it with biscuits and had eggs on the side. Gingermon (just ground cinnamon and ginger) and honey on the biscuits!! I usually make a chicken potpie with leftover mashed potatoes.

I have, now, some Nutty Bread rising (I put every nut and seed in it) and I need to make another batch of just Oatmeal Bread.

Pumpkin, Sunflower, Millet, Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds, Sesame, Ground Flax, Oats. With Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg.

I hope to also make my scrumptious Chocolate Cake.

No comments: