Proverbs 31:27

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mmmmm...Homecookin'


Breakfast was slightly, but pleasantly different. Making Eggs 'n' Toast every morning can get monotonous. I included leftover-leftovers! :) For dinner last night I took leftover mashed potatoes and put them with a hamburger gravy. (Carrots, celery, onions, garlic, salt and a bit of parsley saute in a white sauce and added to the cooked hamburger.) It was yummy!! This morning I took the leftover gravy and put it with biscuits and had eggs on the side. Gingermon (just ground cinnamon and ginger) and honey on the biscuits!! I usually make a chicken potpie with leftover mashed potatoes.

I have, now, some Nutty Bread rising (I put every nut and seed in it) and I need to make another batch of just Oatmeal Bread.

Pumpkin, Sunflower, Millet, Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds, Sesame, Ground Flax, Oats. With Cinnamon, Ginger and Nutmeg.

I hope to also make my scrumptious Chocolate Cake.

No comments: