Proverbs 31:27

2014 UPDATE - Baby Girl born January 26, 2014 Unassisted homebirth Our 10th Sweetie Pie!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Grease for the Squeeky Wheels

For all you out there that must have pictures, I thought I'd grease the wheel.

So this is the floor in the kitchen. Tiles are real, with real mortar and real grout. It was fun to help hubby, I mostly cleaned up and he did the actual hard work! I'm looking for a before picture...hold on.
Here's a sample of the old peel 'n' stick linoleum that was in the kitchen. The black dots are the staples used to hold down a thin layer of plywood underneath.

Finished making the bread while hubby worked on moving and putting in the lights. I've also been knitting the last two days! I'm making a shawl and thought you'd like to see it.
Click on it to see a bigger image. It's called the Weaver's Wool Mini Shawl...all the others I've seen on ravelry have been mainly solid or in chunks of stripes, but nothing like mine!

Have a good day and don't forget to be a blessing!

3 comments:

Hippie Housewife said...

Beautiful tile! What a difference it makes.

That is such a lovely shawl. :)

bunches of yarn said...

Lovely cape. It reminds me of those worn by women in the Civil War Re-enactments. I like how yours looks fuller and would more area than the one in the link. You did a great job. ^__^

Cara said...

I was just looking for a shawl pattern like this! I wanted more shape than just a triangle. Looks wonderful, going to have to try it.