Proverbs 31:27

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yummy Taco Pizza

Here's another great meal...plenty of protein and tasty as well.

I was rummaging for a yummy meal. Let's see, lettuce, moz. cheese, milk, refried beans, eggs, ummm....I'm not getting much: ok, here we go.

1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup corn flour
1 tsp salt
1/3 stick of soft butter
Water enough to make a dough

Roll onto large cookie sheet & bake for 7 mins at 400 degrees
then add:
Refried Beans mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with tomato sauce
Mozerrella Cheese & a tad of Colby Jack
Black Olives

Finish in the oven for 3-5 mins or until the cheese looks how you like.

Viola. Isn't it beautiful? I think I'll finish the last piece after workout tonight




Now, what am I going to make for tomorrow? I've got b'fast down (need to get a loaf of bread out of the freezer), lunch...umm...and dinner....oh, yeah. THINK! Guess I just haveta throw something else together!

Probably need to make tomorrow my laundry folding day and finish planning meals for the week. I helped hubby mud the dry wall we put up, the children were all wanting to help & did a little. We have a few more coats, but the partition to the stairs is looking top-notch!

Well, I'm off to workout. All 6 children are in bed (not necessarily asleep) and it's much quieter. I had #2 (6yrs) & #3 (4yrs) both helping with setting the table and getting the food out when it was time to eat. Pretty soon here, I won't have to lift a finger, except to care for myself! I love being a manager! The older ones are constantly using whatever they have, whether books or toys, to teach the younger children. It is amazing to hear them teach concepts and explain things and then encourage the child(ren) listening! K, gotta workout for real now, ciao!

No comments: