Proverbs 31:27

2014 UPDATE - Baby Girl born January 26, 2014 Unassisted homebirth Our 10th Sweetie Pie!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dishwasher

As per Candy's site (you can scroll to June 28th's post) & after Peasant House's example is my dishwasher:
This was the first load...

...and this is the second load yesterday with a view of the top rack.

I learned as a little girl that one does not overload a dishwasher (person or machine). So, this is not overloaded, but fully loaded; hence the double load.

We don't use plastic and yes, our glasses are salsa and peanut butter jars.

I've been blessed with this dishwasher. I didn't have one the first five and a half years we were married (that's hand washing with 4 little ones).
**I almost forgot the bread in the oven! And I think I do need to let it rise that 20 minutes before I turn on the oven...this batch was less & it's alot flatter! :{
But on the other hand: I did put oats in this batch, hmmmm!
Praise the Lord, we have bread!
(I do grind my own wheat.)
Later all...have children running around the house & need to get to them before the floor does. Ciao.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I cannot believe you went five and a half years without a dishwasher!!! You poor thing!

Christian didn't have one in his apartment in college, but he does in his new apartment. After I showed him how to use it he called me up and asked how he had survived all of college without one. Boys!

Elise said...

Quick question: do you do all your bread by hand or do you use a bread machine? When Christian and I get married I'd like to start making my own bread, but not quite sure about the best way to go about it- I absolutely detest kneading and letting it rise, kneading and letting it rise...