Proverbs 31:27

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Faith by Works


I am thrilled to tell you my experience. I know that it will just seem as "that's nice" to some, but to others that have been there-I know you'll understand my excitement!!

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;"
Titus 1:2

"For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us."
II Corinthians 1:20

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
Romans 10:17

Now I read my Bible out loud to myself. I had rarely ever understood completely what I read until now. It's like someone finally fitted my brain with the decoder card!! I have been so blessed to read and understand. So all yous out there that read your bible...read it OUT LOUD!

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

What a blessing! I like to read my Bible out loud sometimes too but haven't in a long time, so I should get back to that!