Proverbs 31:27

Monday, August 11, 2008

Last of the Clothes











I want to thank Nancie for the awards/recognition/friendship. It was truly kind to include me!! I want everyone that visits my site to go ahead and be included in the sharing of friendship. Copy to your computer the pictures and add to your blog. You can let me know, if you like!!This will be my last installment of clothing pictures. This is a maternity top, but it never fit when I was expecting, so I wear it now & it's just empire waisted and long! Both items were found at garage sales for "pennies". It's all polyester, but for cool days it's perfect & feminine! #1 put on the top & shoes and came to show me. It looked like a nice knee-length dress, just too cute!



SUNDAY

I was thinking about doing something along these lines of clothes for a week: my house. Going room by room & taking pictures. But it would not be a daily thing *giggle* as my whole house is not always ready for pictures. Ok, rarely even one room is ready!! I thought it would be a great way to clean and organize the house and get things done!! I'll let you know when I get to that. I'm telling you now so I can be held accountable!! It is Fall cleaning time, just before the school year starts, I think this is what I need! I am blogged out!! I am not an everyday blogger. I've spent way too much time online & look forward to a much quieter week. I hope to keep up with the Thankful Thursdays and Then Sings My Soul Saturdays. Other than that, I'm going to get some constructive work done with my hands!

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute top! Very summery. :-) I have enjoyed your "week of clothes". Have a lovely day!